About The Author
Myself Welcome Guys to my blog! The name of the blog is Burdwan Boss. I am the creator and owner of the blog. My name is Rudranil Gain. I am from Burdwan, West Bengal, India. I am student of class 6 and I study in St.Xavier's School, Burdwan. I was interested in technology and computer from my younger days. I also have a YouTube Channel and my personal google sites website. I operate my YouTube channel, personal website and the blog from my home only. I don't have any special studio also. I just work in my study table in my room only. I live with my father, mother and grandmother at my house in Burdwan. I am also interested in cricket and I am also trying to create blogs on cricket also. Thanks for viewing this blog and please visit my YouTube channel : #burdwanboss My YouTube Channel Logo The link of my channel is : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxicMQUFZIWYYMY9nIE20M THANKS FOR VIEWING TH...






Good
ReplyDeleteGood blog
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing these amazing tips. I must say you are an incredible writer, I love the way that you describe the things. Please keep sharing.
ReplyDeleteTop 10 Certified Python Training Institute in Delhi, NCR
Core to Advanced AutoCAD training institute in Delhi, NCR
You have a real ability to write a content that is helpful for us. Thank you for your efforts in sharing such blogs to us. Keep sharing this in future.
ReplyDeleteCore to Advanced Cloud Computing Training Course in Delhi, India
ISO Certified AWS Training Institute in Delhi, NCR